The Catena group is a multi-disciplinary company that provides IC development services ranging from system architecture innovation and IC development from specification to GDS2. Catena offers extensive and silicon proven experience in automotive, mobile, wireless and other high performance, mixed signal applications.
Depending on the customer's needs, Catena can provide Turn-Key IC solutions including demo PCB and GUI software. Or IP blocks ready for integration into an SoC. Our excellent application support has been proven invaluable for our customers in the US, China, Japan, Israel and Europe. Customer success is our main target.
With our Services we focus on the needs of our customer in its targeted markets. Catena offers System architecture development and full design of Integrated Circuits. High-lights are:
- a wide range of RF circuits up to 60GHz
- high performance Sigma-Delta AD convertors
- low power design of analog blocks and advanced digital functions, including application specific, ultra low power, C programmable DSP cores
- DSP algorithm development and integration of DSP processors in the designs
- High performance Mixed Signal Integrated Circuits
- Together with selected partners Catena has developed and continues to develop silicon proven differentiator IP and system solutions to enable its customers to be successful in dynamic and competitive markets. The silicon proven IP blocks can be relatively quickly adapted to customers' specifications, thereby reducing time-to-market and costs.
- Catena's IP roadmap main focus is on high performance RF, mixed-signal and ultra low power DSP solutions in the areas of wireless and consumer applications. IP roadmap implementation is aligned on the one side with market requirements and on the other side with deep sub-micron process roadmaps.
- Wireless: WiFi, WiMAX, ZigBee, ISM
- Consumer: AF/FM Radio, Digital Radio, TV, GPS
- MEMS Sensors: Gyroscope, Accelerometer
Catena has close co-operation and executes research activities at several European Universities and is an active member of industry standardization forums.
Catena Holding b.v.
Address: Elektronicaweg 40
2628 XG Delft
TEL: +31 15 2756000
FAX: +31 15 2756060
Contact Person(business): Kave Kianush / CTO & Vice-President
Contact Person(technical): Atze van der Goot / Manager Design Infrastructure & Technology