TSMC's eFoundry® services are a suite of web-based applications that provide a more active role in design, engineering, and logistics. Designers have 24-hour a day, seven days a week access to critical information and are able to create custom reports through eFoundry® online services.
eFoundry® services are available thorugh two channels and three collaboration models.
TSMC-Online™ is the first foundry delivery system to enable secure online business transactions and information transfer for creating product design, tape outs, and wafer tracking.The Results:
- Customers can focus on their own core competency
- Complete foundry production and IC development cycle coverage
- Enhanced visibility into TSMC's foundry services
- Access to up-to-date technical documents and status reports
- Reduced cycle time, inventory level, and inventory-related costs
TSMC-Direct℠ is a premium service that enables system-to-system integration between TSMC and our business partners who use third party software.The Results:
- Link mission-critical business processes and seamlessly connect process and information systems through TSMC-Direct℠
- Enhanced supply chain visibility to reduce cycle time; and control inventory levels and cost
- Ability to handle free format types such as text, images, CAD files, and binary data
eFoundry® services' three collaboration options cover design, engineering and logistical functions.
- The Design Collaboration focuses on content availability and accessibility, with close attention to complete, accurate, and current information at each level of the wafer design life cycle.
- The Engineering Collaboration includes online access to pilot lots, wafer yields, wafer acceptance test (WAT) analysis, and quality reliability data.
- The Logistics Collaboration provides access to data updated three times a day on a wafer lot's status in fabrication, assembly and testing, final testing, order and shipping.